Removable container (500ml, 17 oz): easy to clean.
Adjustable temperature: 50-120 °C. The ideal temperature value can be set according to your requirements.
Rapid wax heating: It only takes 10 minutes to melt the wax completely and the temperature can be set to maintain the ideal temperature after heating.
Natural Hard Wax Beans
Suitable for all types of wax: solid wax beans, beeswax cans, wax blocks, hot wax, paraffin wax warmer.
Applicable people: Men/Women.
DIY at home: you can complete hair removal at home, the best choice for personal care.
2. Adjust the temperature and start melting the wax (via the + / - button or the solide/cannde button).
3. After the wax beans have melted, adjust the temperature to an ideal value and set the constant temperature.
4. Apply the wax along the direction of hair growth to the area where hair removal is required with the wax applicator stick.
5. After the wax is cooled, tear the wax in the opposite direction.
2. The device uses anti-adhesive technology, remove the wax with a wax applicator or hand when the wax content is large enough.
3. Wipe the bottom of the heater with a cloth dampened with a wax cleaner if necessary.
2. 4 packs of wax beans
3. 10 wax applicator sticks
4. A power charger
5. A instruction manual
Is this oral flosser really worth to buy? has anyone get a clean bill of mouth health from the dentist?
My dentist said there was a significant improvement regarding issues i had before I started using this product
Is this good for dental implants?
As a dental hygienist of 22 years, a water irrigator is definitely recommended for implants. Your dentist or hygienist should be able to verify or google it to see current research. I always recommend a waterpik to all of my patients as they work very well, no matter what type of dentistry you have in your mouth ie crowns, bridges, natural teeth etc. it’s great for the gums.
Is this ok for people with sensitive gums?
Yes. I have sensitive gums and teeth and this irrigator works great. But I firstly choose the soft mode as suggested. There are multiple pressure settings to select from.
how does everyone use this irrigator without making a splashing wet mess?
This can take quite a bit of practice! You want to keep your mouth mostly closed, with just enough of an opening for the water to drain out. Stand with your mouth directly over the sink. If you have to open your mouth wider for any reason at all, such as to change the position of the wand or the direction of the sprayer, use the switch on the handle to turn the flow off BEFORE taking it out of your mouth, and don’t turn it back on until it’s back in your mouth.
Is it useful to clean under permanent bridges?
There are a number of tips and one with a brush can work geat to bridges and other dental situation.